Fernandina Beach and Yulee Area Rug Cleaning
ALL YOU NEED KNOW ABOUT RUGS
Bringing New Life to Fine Rugs
The Steam Pros specializes in professional treatment, restoration and preventive care of all types of textile rugs. Our deep knowledge of rug types, weaving, dyes and cleaning methods ensure that your precious rugs are treated with the appropriate techniques and handled with the utmost care.
The Steam Pros uses hand-spotting techniques, old-fashioned, mid-eastern cleaning methods, and equipment. We recommend professionally cleaning your rugs at least every, one to three years, depending on the amount of traffic, environmental conditions, and soil.
Proper cleaning is vitally important in maintaining a beautiful appearance level for your rugs. Our meticulous process will leave your rugs looking their best. Let The Steam Pros tend to your rugs, from the smallest, most delicate pieces to the largest, palace sized carpets. We are one of Florida’s most trusted and experienced rug cleaners.
Our rug cleaning procedures:
- Measuring, identifying, inspecting for stains, necessary repairs, and any special cleaning or handling procedures needed to achieve optimum results. thoroughly “dusted” to remove abrasive sand, grit, and embedded soils.
- Hand, or jet washed as dictated by the carpet fibers, construction, and condition, using carpet specific detergents and cleaning materials. Completely rinsed and extracted to remove soil detergents and cleaning materials.
- Dried under controlled temperature and humidity to achieve best results.
- Inspected and further detail and finishing work performed as needed to pass final inspection.
We Clean Hand-woven Rugs:
- Afghani Rugs
- Armenian Rugs
- Asian Rugs
- Iranian Rugs
- Indian Rugs
- Pakistani Rugs
- Persian Rugs
- Turkish Rugs
- Chinese Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- & more!
Moth, Odor & Stain, Treatments
Mustiness or minor odor problems caused by pets may be helped by our additional deodorizing treatment at the time of cleaning. But standard cleaning will not always remove pet odors. When a rug has been saturated with pet urine, we recommend a total submersion cleaning process combined with an odor, eliminator enzyme treatment.
We suggest added protection be added to help resist spots, spills, and stains.
Our cleaning and repair services include:
- Hole and Edge repair
- Expert stain removal
- Pet stain removal
- Pet odor removal
- Water damage repairs
- Mold removal
- Sanitizing and disinfecting
- Spot cleaning (red wine and food)
- Stain proofing and UV Protection